Videoconferencing Systems and Collaboration Tools
are currently very popular in all age groups, both privately and professionally, because of Corona. But these tools are not only valuable for companies in times of crisis: they drive productivity and efficiency and reduce (travel) costs, as Computerwoche confirms in its March issue.
Available for many years, video conferencing systems are part of a solution – certainly but not suitable for all communication tasks. The requirements for sustainable, digital communication are more complex today.
Use the time and raise your potentials – go one step further in expanding your digital communication and plan now for the time after Corona!
Meeting and Collaboration 2.0 – when back in the room
- Operating system for room and remote participants
- Neutral, intuitive user interface
- Kiosk mode – without access to the presenter’s desktop or PC
- Without security concerns – collaboration even without cloud based video conferencing
- Integration of teams & Co – Free choice for screens and IT infrastructure
Sales and Project Teams on the Road – always up to date
- Innovative forms of presentation
- Synchronization of your brand and product statements
Networked Locations in the Company – Digital Bulletin Board
- Networking of locations
- Visitor and employee communication
- ad hoc meetings
Communication in the Production – Shopfloor Screen
- Master craftsmen conference / shift meeting
- Overview of figures, data, facts
- Employee information, works council, canteen
Take advantage of our free webinars to determine your needs and the information transfer with our experts from sales and consulting sales@smartPerform.de. Together with our partner network for planning and integration we will find the perfect solution for your digital communication tasks.
We wish you a happy and healthy Easter!
Your smartPerform Team