Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Connectivity
Seamless Integration of Mobile Devices
BYOD refers to the transfer of screen content or data from mobile devices such as laptops, tablets or smartphones to presentation screens. In combination with BYOD, smartPerform enables amazingly simple collaborative work forms between users and their different device platforms.
Easy connection to end devices
Compatible with iOS / Android / Windows
Supports common standards
Perfect integration into your user application
Simple Functions for Efficient Results
At a Glance
Simultaneous display of device content from different participants with content from PC, network or cloud on one screen creates an unbeatable overview.
Save Time and Effort
Sophisticated functions collect and distribute all content or save intermediate statuses and results. You save time and effort by eliminating the need to manually send files and documents after a meeting session.
Collaborate with colleagues, employees, and partners around the world. No matter where they are, no matter what device they’re using. Connect different smartPerform user applications into one system world with room-to-room connectivity.
BYOD support options work across platforms and are supported by all major computer and mobile operating systems.
Make your presentations come alive with whiteboard, marker, and moderation features.
You can rely on it – your safety standards are a matter of course for us.
The smartPerform BYOD Connectivity supports several different standards at the same time – smartPerform BYOD Mobile App / Web Browser Service, the use of AirServer technology and the integration of video signals via Video In. The standards differ in the way screen content or data is transmitted, processed or stored.
BYOD Mobile App / Web-Browser
- Connects iOS and Android devices via smartPerform mobile app to a smartPerform user application
- Connects endpoints to a smartPerform user application via web browser service
- Enables collaborative work with numerous presentation and moderation features
- PC with individual smartPerform presentation or Education App / Collaboration App and BYOD license activation
- Current Internet Browser Version
- iOS: From IOS 8
- Android: From Android 4.4
- Port activation in the IT infrastructure
- Wireless transmission of up to 8 device image displays of mobile end devices
- Integration into a smartPerform user application
Device operation with Windows10 Connect App, Miracast, AirPlay, Google Cast
- iOS: From version IOS 8
- Android: From version Android 4.4
- Windows 10
- AirServer Licensing
- WiFi adapter with min. NDIS 6.3 drivers and min.
Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3
- A Miracast-compatible graphics adapter
- Transmission from one or more live sources such as PCs or document cameras
- Supports wired or wireless transmission standards
- Integration into the smartPerform user application
- Requires video input card on computer
- If there is more than 1 input signal per Video In, a video switch is required.
Control video switch directly via RS232/IP commands (check protocol)
- Transmission via HDMI cable
- For wireless transmission to Video In, a commercially available HDMI transmission system is required
Take the Next Step
Consulting & Support
Our team will advise you on deployment and opportunities, determine the budget requirements or coordinate with you the next steps on your way to your smartPerform application.
Sales: +49 (0) 7127 20973-00
Support: +49 (0) 7127 20973-10
Demo Software & Example Applications
With the free demo version of smartPerform Pro, you can try out, modify or maintain smartPerform user interfaces, but also create new interfaces. The demo version of the Collaboration App offers all the functions of the full version, limited to four media files.
Training & Webinars
In our webinars, we give a first overview of applications and backgrounds of smartPerform. Our training program provides all knowledge of how to handle, create, and maintain self-created user interfaces.